Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Big ting and ai have to say it

Ah kno' she gon get vex wid me for makin' a big deal outta tings, but ah mus.  I was sittin' hey wid my friend and showin' she meh video clips on deh women and because dis girl like the path ah takin' - she get up an' sey she got sometin' for me.  You kno' is what - some of you gon' understand and you others got to look it up.  But she gave me a brand new FINAL CUT STUDIO software!!  You know what dat mean.  It mean dat when I return and buy a new Mac laptop (not because ah got deh money but because it's the best for the editing software an' my old one just dead) ai gon' already have the top of the line software for editing.

Seriously, Jennifer gave me a great gift without hesitation and it will allow me to collect and edit the voices of women.  The gift of support is also one that makes me more committed to the work and much more responsible to reach the goal.  Again, I see Audre Lorde's work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment