Tuesday, December 20, 2011

An update - and secrets

Ah found out ai was at Cheapside Market whey deh woman sister dead.  Is dere ai find me cucumbers, pumpkin and ting.  It was dere ai saw dem old women, about three of dem wid deh lill hats and ting.  Tek a look at the older post and yuh gon see deh pictures.  Deh cute eh!  The odda market was called Holder's Hill market.  Dat one was uphill from whey ai stayin' on Holder Hill. 

Well, ah got a lill secret.  Ah makin' plans to go night fishing.  I have never fished before and I've never made the trip in a little fishing boat.  I was asked if I get seasick so I think that means I must be prepared for a little rumble.

I have been walking the beach everyday and giving my broken toe a tough time.  I have friends coming in tonight and then the camera will go a little further.

No comments:

Post a Comment